We have set new standards in the market and are supplying Valerian Root Essential Oils, which are highly acknowledged by our clients for their long lasting fragrance and purity. They are developed to suit customers’ constantly changing demands and tastes and we always offer bulk deliveries within given time limits. Our products are available at market leading prices and randomly tested on excellent quality parameters.Exports are however liable to extra charges.
Description & History:
Valerian Officinalis is a native to Europe, North America and North Asian regions. These are widely distributed throughout the temperate zones and are widely cultivated to extract an essential oil that has innumerable healing properties. For centuries, it has been used for treating different ailments. Presently, this oil has gained popularity as a natural alternative to commercially available sedatives.
\ This essential oil includes various medicinal properties and is regualarly used to treat muscle spasms, palpitations of the heart, cardiovascular spasm and neuralgia. It is also provides relief in:
• Nervous tension
• Panic attacks
• Botanical Name: Valeriana Fauriei
• Plant Part: Root
• Extraction Method: Solvent Extraction
• Origin: India
• Color: Brown to reddish brown viscous liquid
• Consistency: Medium
• Note: Base
• Strength of Aroma: Medium
• Blends well with: It has the ability to blend properly with Patchouli, Pine, Lavender, Cedarwood, Mandarin, Petitgrain and Rosemary.
• Aromatic Scent: Valerian Root Essential Oil has an earthy, slightly sweet scent characteristic of oil derived from a root
We recommend not using Valerian Root Essential Oil during pregnancy. It may cause skin sensitization and lethargies when overused.