We make available an assortment of products which includes high quality Spikenard Essential Oil. Our products are developed as per leading guidelines of the market and they are free of adverse side effects and also contain a healing ability. For centuries it has been widely used for treating different diseases and we are offering it at the most effective rates. We test these products on different parameters and they are packaged, customized and stored as per the customers’ esteemed guidelines and instructions.
Description & History:
Spikenard, which is also known by the names of nard and muskroot, is an aromatic herb of the Valerian family. This flowering plant has a strongly pungent rhizome root and is a native to the mountainous regions of Northern India, as well as China and Japan.
Spikenard was one of the aromatics used by the ancient Egyptians and is mentioned in the Bible in Song of Solomon. It was also popular among Roman women, who used it in their perfumes and beauty preparations.
The oil contains anti-inflammatory and anti-convulsive properties and is effective in treating:
• Cuts and wounds
• Cardiac arrhythmia
• Botanical Name: Nardostachys jatamansi
• Plant Part: Root
• Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
• Origin: India
• Color: Golden yellow to greenish color slightly viscous liquid
• Consistency: Medium
• Note: Base
• Strength of Aroma: Strong
• Blends well with: Lavender, Patchouli, Pine, Vetiver, and Spice Oils
• Aromatic Scent: Spikenard Essential Oil has an earthy, harsh wood like smell that is slightly musty
We recommend not using Spikenard Essential Oil during pregnancy