Customer satisfaction is our highest priority and we supply Rosemary Essential Oil, which has a fresh, piercing scent. Our oils containinnumerable and highly beneficial medicinal properties. It is developed with the help of effective technology and contains many healing properties. Furthermore, it is tested on high profile quality parameters and is highly effective in relieving strained muscles, making the skin and hair beautiful. We offer these products in simple rates.
Description & History:
Rosemary is a perennial herb that is native to the Mediterranean region. It can grow up to the height of around 2 meters. For centuries this oil has beenused by humans for several purposes. Ancient Greeks used this oil as incense and it was used by Romans in burial rites.
• Tonic and antiseptic
• Used in chronic bronchitis
• Non-irritant to the kidneys
• Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
• Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
• Plant Part: Herb
• Color: Colorless to pale yellow liquid
• Origin: India
• Note: Top
• Strength of Aroma: Strong
• Consistency: Thin
• Aromatic Scent: Rosemary Essential Oil has a strong, clear, penetrating, camphoraceous and herbaceous aroma
• Blends well with: Basil, Bergamot, Cedar wood, Frankincense, Ginger, Lemon, Orange and Peppermint
It is not suitable for people suffering from epilepsy or high blood pressure. Heavy application of this essential oil could result in nervous twitches or muscle spasms. Please avoid the use of this oil during pregnancy.