We have gained the trust of customers’ and are offering Patchouli Essential Oils. This oil is developed in hygienic conditions and contains a warm and earthy aroma along with fresh fruit - like tones. Moreover, our product iswhole heartedly tested to ensure quality and reliability. Plus, they areproperly stored and supplied within specified time limits. Affordable rates are our hallmark and we work as per clients’ instructions.
Description & History:
Patchouli is a fragrant herb available with soft oval leaves and with square stems that grows from 2 to 3 feet in height providing an unusual odor. If distillation is done in a stainless steel vessel, oil's color will be light; but if it is done in an iron vessel, its color will be darker. Identification of Indian shawls and Indian ink was done with the unique patchouli odor, before it became famous in Europe.
• In combating nervous disorders
• Helps fight skin irritations and acne
• In the perfumery industry
• As an excellent fixative in aromatherapy
• Botanical Name: Pogostemon cablin
• Plant Part: Leaves
• Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
• Origin: India
• Color: Golden orange to dark reddish brown viscous liquid.
• Consistency: Thick
• Note: Base
• Strength of Aroma: Medium
• Blends well with: Our product blends in a perfect manner with Sandalwood, Rose, Sweet Orange, Opopanax and Clary Sage.