We have established a base in the market as eminent suppliers and suppliers of Orange Essential Oil Sweets. Our products are tested on tough parameters and are derived from an evergreen tree. Moreover, they have been developed from proper technology and are customized and packed as per clients’ exquisite demands. We always offer timely deliveries at attractive prices.
Description & History:
It is smaller than bitter orange tree and also less hardy with fewer spines. Having a sweet pulp, it has no bitter membrane and has a sweet, citrus smell that is much like orange peels. It is believedthat Arabs brought sweet orange to Europe, in the First century, with bitter orange.
• As antiseptic, antispasmodic, cordial, deodorant and digestive
• Combat colds, constipation, dull skin, gums and stress.
• Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
• Plant Part: Fruit Peel
• Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
• Origin: Brazil
• Color: Yellowish orange to dark orange liquid.
• Consistency Thin
• Note: Middle
• Strength of Aroma: Medium
• Blends well with: Lavender, Bergamot, Nutmeg, Cinnamon and Clove.
Considered photo-toxic, direct exposure to sunlight should be avoided.