We have earned lots of respect due to our excellent and fine quality products and we are offering our consumers exquisite quality Lime Essential Oil. Our products are tested on effective quality parameters and include various therapeutic properties in aromatherapy. We have developed these products in exact accordance with highly effective market standards and they are further beautifully packed and customized to suit clients’ needs. Moreover, they are available at the most reliable and effective prices.
Description & History:
Lime is an evergreen tree that produces a small, bitter fruit very similar to Lemon. The oil of lime has a crisp, sweet and fresh smell and is used to accent the flavors of foods and beverages. Sailors long at sea were prevented from developing scurvy with the use of lime oil.
• Used in aroma therapies
• Used as an astringent on skin
• Botanical Name: Citrus Aurantifolia
• Plant Part: Fruit Peel
• Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
• Origin: Italy
• Color: Pale yellow to yellowish green liquid
• Consistency: Thin
• Note: Top
• Strength of Aroma: Medium
• Blends well with: Our product can properly blend with Bergamot, Cedar wood, Geranium Bourbon, Grapefruit Pink and White, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Neroli, Nutmeg, Orange Sweet, Palmarosa, Petit grain, Rose Absolutes, Rosemary, Rosewood, Tangerine, Vetiver and Ylang-ylang.
• Aromatic Scent: Lime Essential Oil has a crisp, sweet, fresh smell characteristic of citrus products
We recommend not using this oil during pregnancy. Lime Essential Oil is considered phototoxic and users are advised to avoid direct sunlight after application.