We offer quality range of Lemongrass Oil, used in various aroma therapeutic applications. These are known for healing of various diseases, and have no side effects.
Description & History:
Lemongrass is1.5m i.e. 4 ft. tall, fast growing aromatic perennial grass, with strong healing properties. Originally found in Asia, it is now common in Africa, West Indies and Tropical Asia and has a fresh earthy, citrus scent. It should be stored in dark amber, green or blue glass bottles as it dissolves aluminum bottles. To treat infectious illness and fever, the oil was used in traditional Indian medicine.
• Has revitalizing and antiseptic properties
• Fight acne and greasy skin
• Soothes muscular nerves and pain, thus, usable in bath
• Strengthens the nervous system
• Keeps insects away
• Botanical Name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
• Plant Part: Leaves
• Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
• Origin: India
• Color: Yellow to brownish yellow liquid.
• Consistency: Thin
• Note: Top
• Strength of Aroma: Strong
• Blends well with: Pine, Lavender, Cedarwood, Rosemary, Thyme, Marjoram and Lemon.
It should be strictly avoided in glaucoma and during pregnancy. Moreover, care should be taken in prostatic hyperplasia and also with skin hypersensitivity or damaged skin.