We are the leading supplier and exporter of Lemon Essential Oil. Found initially as a small thorny evergreen tree in India, it has become common in Florida, California and Southern Europe. These are known for their effective healing properties, and are offered at industry leading prices.
Description & History:
These have strong citrus scent, and are non- toxic and photo-toxic. These should be avoided during pregnancy. In the middle ages, the lemon essential oil's fruit was famous in Europe and Greeks as well as Romans were advocates of therapeutic properties of this oil. It reached height of its fame when this citrus fruit was begun to be used by the British so as to counteract the effects of scurvy.
• Cleanser for skin and hair
• Treating cuts and boils
• Enhances the ability to concentrate.
• Botanical Name: Citrus limonum
• Plant Part: Fruit Peel
• Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
• Color: Pale yellow to yellow liquid
• Consistency: Thin
• Note: Top
• Strength of Aroma: Strong
• Blends well with: Bergamot, Lime Orange and Mandarin.