We have set new standards in the market and are well known formulators of Lemon Melissa Essential Oils. These are highly admired by our valuable clients for its’ quality and effective uses. We randomly check our products on excellent quality standards and they are developed according to customers’ varied demands and the latest market trends. They are stored incompletely hygienic conditions and are available at cost effective rates.Moreover, we offer bulk deliveries within scheduled time limits.
Description & History:
Melissa Leaf, which is also known as lemon balm is obtained from a sweet smelling, bushy herb. It grows up to 3 ft high with serrated leaves and small white or pink flowers. Melissa comes from the Greek and is used for ‘Honey Bee’ that gives comfort and drives away sadness. The Melissa Leaf Essential Oil has radiant scent reminiscent of lemons.
• Used as an antispasmodic, cordia, sedative and tonic.
• Botanical Name: Melissa officinal
• Plant Part: Leaves
• Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
• Origin: Slovenia
• Color: Clear colorless to yellow liquid.
• Consistency: Thin
• Note: Middle
• Strength of Aroma: Medium
• Blends well with: Bergamot, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Sweet Marjoram, Rose and Ylang-ylang.
Melissa Leaf Essential Oil has possible sensitizing and dermal irritating characteristics. Nonetheless, it is viewed by experts as non-toxic. Avoid use during pregnancy