We are acclaimed for offering high quality Lavender Essential Oil to our clients. Our product is developed as per accordance with international guidelines and is adequately extracted for lavender plant. The lavender40/42 is commonly the lavender oil of choice. Furthermore, it is used fornumerous applications in soaps, perfumes, candles and cosmetics. The most important reason being, the 40 – 42; which further refers to the standardization of both Linalool and Linalyl acetate esters. This process ultimately results in a consistent floral scent. The Lavender plant is capable of growing up to 1 meter in height. It is highly beneficial to customers’ and also produces long thin purple- blue flowers. The whole plant is further covered with oil glands that are present in the star shaped hairs. This hair also covers the entire plant. Moreover, our products are perfectly tested on ISI parameters and we develop them with the help of outstanding technology. We customize them with adherence to customers’ detailed instructions and they are available at the most economical rates.
Lavender has always been used since time memorial mostly due to its remarkable perfumery and medicinal properties. Romans used to add this lavender to their bath water, thus the name derived from the word ‘to wash’ - lavers.
Our products have the best floral scents among various lavenders, though it contains the lowest therapeutic levels. Moreover, it is famous due to some excellent properties. These include the following:
• Botanical Name: Lavandula officinalis
• Plant Part: Flowers
• Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
• Origin: France
• Color: Pale yellow to yellow liquid
• Consistency: Thin
• Note: Top
• Strength of Aroma: Strong
• Blends Well With: Lavender 40/42 blends well with most oils, especially Citrus and Florals; also Clove, Cedar wood, Clary Sage, Pine, Geranium, Labdanum, Vetiver and Patchouli.
• Aromatic Scent: Lavender 40/42 Essential Oil has a floral, herbaceous, fresh scent with balsamic woody undertone
High doses of our product should never be taken during pregnancy as it is a uterine stimulant.