We have mastered the art of offering adequate quality Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute. Our product is tested on supreme quality parameters and is extracted from jasmine flowers. Since time immemorial, Jasmine is considered as the King of oils (Rose is the Queen). Jasmine is also consideredhighly masculine among the available floral oils. It also takes 8,000 carefully hand-picked blossoms to give 1 gram (about 1 ml.) of jasmine absolute. Our products are developed with the help of sophisticated technology and are grown in hygienic conditions. Moreover, our products are considered completely customer friendly and are available at completely economical prices. Our products have the capability to satisfy customers to the utmost extent.
• Our product is highly popular and reputed for its aphrodisiac properties
• It is also considered as a highly sensual, soothing and calming oil, and is utilized for enhancing love and peace
• Botanical Name: Jasminum grandiflorum
• Plant Part: Flowers
• Extraction Method: Solvent Extraction
• Origin: India
• Description: Jasmine Grandiflorum is a beautiful plant; its flowers bloom in the early dawn as opposed to Jasmine Sambac that blooms in the evening
• Color: Light reddish brown liquid
• Consistency: Thick
• Note: Middle
• Strength of Aroma: Strong
• Blends Well With: Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute generally works with all oils. It helps to round out scents, and works particularly well with other aphrodisiac oils (Sandalwood and Ylang-ylang are two great examples)
• Aromatic Scent: Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute has a smooth, extremely intense floral smell that is both sweet and lingering
As all the absolutes are extensively concentrated by nature, they should not be analyzed in this state until the users are accustomed to the undiluted fragrance. For those individuals, who are trying our products for the first time, we recommend that they should be evaluated in dilution. If the above specification is not adhered to, the complexity of the fragrance, specifically the rare as well as exotic notes are lost.