We offer an effective range of Jasmine Absolute, which is extensively used in aromatherapy, and has multiple healing properties. These are free from any side effects, and are 100% pure.
Description & History:
It is a beautiful plant whose flowers bloom in the early dawn as opposed to Jasmine Sambac that blooms in the evening.
Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute is renowned for its aphrodisiac properties. It is sensual, soothing, calming oil that promotes love and peace.
• Botanical Name: Jasminum Grandiflorum
• Plant Part: Flowers
• Extraction Method: Solvent Extraction
• Origin: India
• Color: Light reddish brown liquid
• Consistency: Thick
• Note: Middle
• Strength of Aroma: Strong
• Blends well with: Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute generally works with all oils. It helps to round out scents, and tends to work particularly well with other aphrodisiac oils (Sandalwood and Ylang-ylang are two great examples)
• Aromatic Scent: Scent of Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute is a smooth, extremely intense floral smell that is both sweet and lingering
All absolutes are concentrated by nature. These oils must not be evaluated in their natural state as they dilute the fragrance. Users and formulators who are trying these absolutes for the first time, are strongly recommended that these absolutes should be evaluated in dilution state otherwise their complexity of the fragrance would be lost.