We are offering excellent quality Grapefruit Essential Oil, which is tested on quality parameters and extracted from grapefruit tree. The grapefruit tree originated from Asia but in the current age, it is also grown and harvested inFrance, United States, Israel and Brazil. Moreover, it is a large and shiny gloss-leaved tree and is about 10 meters (30 feet) long. It furthermore contains white flowers and large, pale yellow fruits and has a white flesh.Grapefruit is understood to be a cross between sweet orange plants and pomelo. Our products are developed in hygienic conditions and we take proper care to develop them as per the preferences and demands of clients’. Moreover, they are available at competitive market rates.
There are very minor differences between the pink and white grapefruits. The difference in cost is an example of demand and supply. The pink grapefruit is produced more because it is sweeter than the white variety.
• Our product can be considered as a spiritual up-lifter and is furthermore used for easing muscle fatigue and stiffness
• It is highly capable of being used as a purifier of congested, oily and acne prone skin
• It can be also added to lotions and creams as a natural toner & is capable of providing cellulite treatment. It is also further utilized foreasing nervous exhaustion and ultimately relieves a person from depression
• Botanical Name: Citrus racemosa
• Plant Part: Peel
• Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
• Origin: India
• Color: Pale yellow to greenish yellow liquid
• Consistency: Thin
• Note: Middle
• Strength of Aroma: Medium
• Blends Well With: Grapefruit White blends well with other members of the citrus family, Rosemary, Cypress, Lavender, Geranium, Cardamom and generally most spice oils
• Aromatic Scent: Grapefruit White Essential Oil has a fresh, light, slightly bitter citrus scent.
As grapefruit essential oil can cause photo-sensitivity, so it is recommended not to be used during pregnancy.