We offer a large range of high quality Ginger Grass Oil, used widely in treating of various ailments across the world.
Description & History:
Ginger Grass is a perennial growing herbaceous plant which has long slender stems with terminal flowering tops. The grass source of this essential oil is very fragrant, and is very effective in aromatherapy.
The application of this oil improves blood circulation and provides relaxation from stress. In the perfumery industry, Ginger Grass Oil is added to give a sharp, green scent particularly in men's colognes. From a spiritual perspective Ginger Grass Oil is viewed as mood uplifting, euphoric and as aphrodisiac oil.
• Botanical Name: Cympopogan martini var sofia
• Plant Part: Grass
• Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
• Origin: India
• Color: Yellow to light brown liquid
• Consistency: Thin
• Note: Middle
• Strength of Aroma: Medium
• Blends well with: Cananga, Geranium, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Cedarwood and essential oils that are floral in nature
• Aromatic Scent: Scent of Ginger Grass Essential Oil is sharp, green scent with pepper and lemon undertones which is closely related to lemongrass. Customers should look to purchase ginger root if they are looking for the powdered spice aroma
The application of Ginger Grass Oil can cause irritation to skin. Avoid using this essential oil during pregnancy