We offer a wide assortment of Geranium Oil, used in treating various ailments, and are known to have excellent skincare properties. These are offered by us in various customized sizes and packaging as demanded by the clients.
Description & History:
It has pointed leaves, serrated at the edges and has pinkish-white flowers. The oil is extracted from the leaves and stalks, and is obtained through steam distillation. These plants were originated from South Africa as well as Reunion, Madagascar, Egypt and Morocco.
Geranium Oil can be used to treat irritability in skin. It provides relaxation to mind and is effective in treating insomnia. The strong smell of this oil is particularly good to ward off mosquitoes and head lice.
• Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens
• Plant Part: Leaves & Flowers
• Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
• Origin: India
• Color: Pale yellow to greenish yellow liquid
• Consistency: Thin
• Note: Middle
• Strength of Aroma: Strong
• Blends well with: Angelica, Basil, Bergamot, Citronella, Clary Sage, Fennel, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Neroli, Orange and Rosemary.
• Aromatic Scent: Some subtle notes of Geranium Egyptian Essential Oil are similar in character to Rose Scent of Geranium Egyptian Essential Oil is both sweet and herbaceous.
Angelica essential oil is photo-toxic and it is recommended to avoid this oil during pregnancy.Geranium Oil is non-toxic, non-irritant and generally non-sensitizing but can cause sensitivity in some people. It should be avoided during pregnancy due to the fact that it balances the hormonal system