We offer remarkable quality Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Globulus), which is properly tested on international quality parameters and is extracted from eucalyptus tree or plant. The eucalyptus tree is basically a tall evergreen tree, and is capable of growing up to a height of 90 meters (270 feet). The young eucalyptus trees also contain oval bluish-green leaves, whereas the mature trees basically develop long, yellowish leaves, narrow and have creamy-white flowers with a smooth and pale grey bark. Our professionals arehighly experienced and have sound knowledge regarding the market and customers’ exquisite tastes. Plus, we offer highly leading prices and our products are adequately tested before being supplied to the market. They are developed in hygienic and clean conditions.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil was historically used at homes in Australia. In Spain, only the timber of eucalyptus tree was used in construction.
Eucalyptus globulus essential oil is perfect to use for treating the following skin ailments
• Insect bites
• Lice and skin infections,
• It is highly useful for combating the effects of colds & the flu
• This oil is also used on sore muscles and joints.
• Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globules
• Plant Part: Woods and Leaves
• Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
• Origin: India
• Color: Clear to pale yellow liquid
• Consistency: Thin
• Note: Top
• Strength of Aroma: Strong
• Blends Well With: Pine, Thyme, Lavender, Rosemary, Marjoram, Cedar wood and Lemon
• Aromatic Scent: Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil has a very herbaceous scent with soft woody undertones
Eucalyptus essential oil is recommended to be used in dilution and should be completely avoided during pregnancy. It is considered as toxic if taken internally. Plus, it is also non-irritating and non-sensitive. It should never be used by high blood pressure or epilepsy patients.