We are offering supreme quality Cypress Essential Oil, which is known as a perennial, conical-shaped tree. Our products are found at a height of nearly 28 meters (80 feet). Cypress is an evergreen tree along with dark green foliage and small flowers. It also contains round brown-grey cones along with seed nuts inside. Moreover, the wood is further hard and durable in nature and red-yellow in color. Our products are developed with the help ofexcellent technology and are randomly checked on supreme quality parameters. We offer timely deliveries and charge affordable rates.
The Cretans and Phoenicians used Cypress wood for making ships and homes. The Egyptians also used the wood to make sarcophagi (coffins), whereas the Greeks used it for sculpturing different statues of their gods. The Greek word 'Sempervirens' actually means ‘ever-living’ or 'lives forever'. The tree gave its original name to the island of Cypress, where it was worshipped. The legend also says the cross of Jesus had also been made of cypress wood and it seems to be related with death.
• Cypress French Essential Oil is extensively used to combat excess perspiration (particularly on feet), hemorrhoids, oily skin, rheumatism, menorrhagia, and varicose veins
• Aroma therapists also credit Cypress French as a relaxing and nerve soothing oil
• It is also highly popular for its properties of an astringent and used in many skin care applications
• Botanical Name: Cupressus sempervirens
• Plant Part: Needles and Twigs
• Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
• Origin: India
• Color: Very pale yellow to golden yellow clear liquid.
• Consistency: Thin
• Note: Middle
• Strength of Aroma: Medium
• Blends Well With: Bergamot, Fennel, Lavender (All), Lemon Tea Tree, Lemon Myrtle and Geranium, Cedarwood, Pine, Orange, Sandalwood, Clary Sage, Marjoram, Juniper, Rose, Jasmine, and Cardamom
• Aromatic Scent: Cypress French Essential Oil has a spicy, herbaceous, slightly woody evergreen aroma. It is fresh and clean
None known. This oil is considered as being very gentle and is also suitable for all types of skin.