We offer a wide range of Curry Leaf Oil, used for its effective healing properties as well as in treating diabetes. We provide these in customized packaging and sizes as demanded by the clients.
Description & History:
Curry tree is a small bush found in India that is widely cultivated across the Indian subcontinent.
Curry Leaf Essential Oil is widely used by aromatherapists in treating various diseases like:
• Hair loss
• Skin related Problems
• Botanical Name: Murraya koenigi
• Plant Part: Leaves
• Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
• Origin: India
• Color: Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid.
• Consistency: Medium
• Note: Middle
• Strength of Aroma: Medium
• Blends well with: None known
• Aromatic Scent: Curry Leaf Essential Oil is a blend of sweet and spicy which has a bitter tone characteristic of some spices.
• History: In India Curry Leaves have long been used for its essential oil benefits and for use in culinary applications and was named after Lord Krishna
We recommend not using Curry Leaf Oil during pregnancy