We offer a wide variety of Clary Sage Oil, used extensively in aromatherapy. These are essential oils, and have healing properties.
Description & History:
Clary Sage is a small biennial or perennial herb that grows up to 1 meter in height and has large, hairy leaves with small bluish-purple flowers. These are widely used for many purposes. These have also been used for brewing beer as a replacement for hops.
Owing to their healing properties, Clary Sage Essential Oil is used as antidepressant, antispasmodic, deodorant, emmenagogue, sedative, tonic and uterine. It is effective for balancing uterine issues. It is also used as an agent to clean greasy hair.
• Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
• Plant Part: Leaves and Flowers
• Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
• Origin: Bulgaria
• Color: Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid
• Consistency: Medium
• Note: Middle
• Strength of Aroma: Medium
• Blends well with: Clary Sage Essential Oil blends well with most essential oils, though it works well specially with Bergamot, Cedarwood, Roman and German Chamomile, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Neroli, Orange, Rosewood, Sandalwood and Ylang-ylang
• Aromatic Scent: Aromatic scent of Clary Sage Essential Oil is earthy, fruity and floral aroma i.e. both nutty and herbaceous
The application of Clary Sage Oil must be avoided during pregnancy.