We are the leading supplier and supplier of 100 % pure and natural Citronella Oil, used in various aromatherapy processes.
Description & History:
Citronella Oil is extracted from Cymbopogon nardus, a resilient grass that is a native to Sri Lanka and Java. This is an aromatic perennial herb, which grows approximately 1 meter (3 feet) in height. It was the major insect repellent before the introduction of popular insecticides like DDT and Citronella.
Citronella Ceylon Essential Oil contains antiseptic, deodorant, insecticide and parasitic properties. It is used in combination with Cedarwood to produce a pleasant smelling natural insect repellent. It is also effective in treating colds and flu.
• Botanical Name: Cymbopogon nardus
• Plant Part: Leaves
• Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
• Origin: India
• Color: Pale yellow to yellowish brown liquid
• Consistency: Light
• Note: Top
• Strength of Aroma: Medium
• Blends well with: Citronella Ceylon blends nicely with most oils, but specifically well with Bergamot, Bitter Orange, Cedarwood, Geranium, Lemon, Orange, Lavender and Pine.
• Aromatic Scent: Citronella Ceylon Oil has subtle wood tones and has a well rounded lemon citrus scent, though it is much softer than actual Lemon
The application of Citronella Oil may cause irritation and sensitive skin. Please don't apply this oil during pregnanc