We are offering high quality Citronella Oil, which is developed with supreme technology and is extracted from a resilient grass (Cymbopogon nardus) near to Sri Lanka and Java. It is renowned as a highly aromatic perennial which grows around1 meter (3 feet) in height. Our products are continually tested on stringent quality parameters and are offered at highly economical prices.
Citronella was known as one of the world's most dominant insect repellents before the DDT. Recent history has showed that citronella is once again becoming the desired choice of clients’ because of health concerns.
• Citronella Java Essential Oil has therapeutic properties like antiseptic, insecticide, deodorant, tonic, parasitic and as a stimulant
• It is used in combination with quality cedar wood to give a pleasant smelling as a natural insect repellent
• It is also used in soaps, candles and is applied for massage
• This oil can help with minor infection, but is commonly known for helping in combating colds as well as flu
• Citronella can be used for extensive perspiration and also for conditioning oily skin & hair
• Botanical Name: Cymbopogon Winterianus
• Plant Part: Leaves
• Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
• Origin: Indonesia
• Color: Clear light yellow to brownish liquid.
• Consistency: Light
• Note: Top
• Strength of Aroma: Medium
• Blends Well With: Citronella Java blends well with most oils, but specifically well with Bergamot, Bitter Orange, Cedarwood, Geranium, Lemon, Orange, Lavender and Pine
• Aromatic Scent: Citronella Java Oil has a well rounded lemon citrus scent, though it is very much softer than actual Lemon. It also has subtle wood tones
Citronella might irritate sensitive skin. It is recommended avoiding its use during pregnancy.