We are highly adept at offering Chamomile Roman Essential Oils at the most competitive rates. Our products are adequately tested in laboratories and are grown in hygienic conditions. Moreover, we always use fine technology and timely supplies are our hallmark. They are highly beneficial for skin therapy.
This is a low growing perennial that rarely exceeds 30cm. This plant is extensively grown in central and Eastern Europe. Leaves are lacy and finely divided on stems capped with small, white daisy-like flowers.
This herb has been used for medicinal purposes and skin therapy for a long time, in particular in Europe.
• Chamomile Roman Essential Oil has been used for a long time as herbal medicine
• Its flowers were used to cure various diseases which also includesherbal tea to cure insomnia
• During the Second World War, chamomile was useful as a disinfectant
• It can be also used to treat aches and pains in joints and muscles. Plus, it can be used for treating symptoms related to stress
• Botanical Name: Anthemis nobilis L
• Plant Part: Flowers
• Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
• Origin: United Kingdom
• Color: Light bluish to yellow liquid
• Consistency: Thin
• Note: Middle
• Strength of Aroma: Strong
• Blends Well With: Geranium, Lavender, Rose, Neroli, Marjoram, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Rosewood, Clary Sage, Ylang-ylang
• Aromatic Scent: The relaxing aroma of this essential oil, sometimes described as like 'apples and straw' is an exotic and rich scent. It is commonly accepted as best smelling of the Chamomiles
• No known toxicity
• Use well diluted
• High doses may trigger skin reactions in sensitive individuals
• Avoid use during pregnancy