We offer superior quality Cassia Essential Oil in large quantities. This oil is used in Aromatherapy Centers and is reputed for its antiseptic properties. Our product is stringently tested and can be effectively used to treat nausea, flatulence and diarrhea. Moreover, it is renowned to have sedative effects as described by the Chinese and Japanese scientists. This oil originated in China and is developed with the help of proper technology. Plus, it’s is offered in cost effective rates and comes in pale yellow to a reddish brown transparent liquid.
Other Details -
• Botanical Name: Cinnamomum cassia
• Description & History: Cassia is an evergreen tree growing to 7 m with a white aromatic bark and angular branches. Also known as Bastard Cinnamon and Chinese Cinnamon, it has been used medicinally in China for many years. Its first recorded use dates back to the Han Dynasty (200 B.D.-A.D. 200).
• Blends well with: Benzoin, Cloves, Coriander, Cardamom, Frankincense, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Rosemary and Thyme.
• Aromatic Scent: Cassia Essential Oil has a pungent, warm scent. Cassia contains 1% to 2% volatile oil (cassia oil), which is highly responsible for the spicy aroma.
• Cautions: Cassia Oil is known as a dermal irritant, thus should be avoided while pregnancy.