We are offering supreme quality of Cajeput Essential Oils at economical rates. This oil is a colorless pale yellow clear liquid and includes various antiseptic and anti-microbial properties. Widely utilized to cure skin ailments, it can be also used as an insecticide. Moreover, it is also mildly analgesic, anti-neuralgic, diaphoretic, expectorant and tonic. This oil is developed with superior technology and it comes as a colorless to yellow clear liquid. Moreover, we store it in hygienic conditions and it is packed in quality packaging material to prevent leakage.
Cajeput is a small tree with a tolerably erect but crooked trunk; a soft, thick, spongy, whitish, ash-colored bark; and scattered branches, with the slender twigs often drooping as completely as in the weeping willow (Salix Babylonica). The leaves are alternate, most frequently vertical, short-stalked, narrow- lanceolate, while young, siliceous, sometimes slightly falcate, entire, from 3 to 5 inches long, and from 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch broad; and very aromatic when bruised.
It is variously known as White tea-tree, Broad-leaved tea-tree, Paper-barked tea-tree, Swamp tea-tree, and White-wood. The essential oil has been part of traditional medicine since ancient times.
• Botanical Name: Melaleuca Cajeputi
• Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
• Origin: Indonesia
• Consistency: Thin
• Note: Middle
• Strength of Aroma: Medium
• Blends well with: Cedar wood, Clove Bud, Labdanum, Origanum, Rosemary and Thyme.
• Aromatic Scent: Cajeput Essential Oil has a fresh, camphor us aroma with a slight fruity note. The odor of the oil has been stated to resemble the combined fragrance of camphor, rosemary, and cardamom.
Customers are requested not to use the oil during pregnancy.