We are highly leading processors and exporters of quality tested Basil Essential Oils that are always used to clear the sinuses, promote digestion and stimulate circulation. Popular as an Ayurvedic medicine, these oils are capable of bringing clarity to mind, strengthen compassion and faith. They are developed with the use of proper technology and have a strong aroma.Our products are needed for developing perfumes and are offered at cost effective prices.
Other Details -
• Botanical Name: Ocimum basilicum
• Description & History: Basil grows 20-50 cm (8-20 in) and appear in clusters, framed by oval pointed green leaves. Greek meaning 'royal remedy' or 'king', it is a culinary plant of Indian, Asian and Mediterranean countries.
• Blends well with: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Lime, Eucalyptus, Juniper, Lemon, Neroli, and Rosemary.
• Aromatic Scent: This oil has a sweet vaguely anise-like, mint, smoky odor.
• Cautions: The customers are suggested to avoid the usage of oil during pregnancy as it may irritate sensitive skin.