We offer a wide variety of Angelica Root Essential Oil, which are extensively used for a number of aromatherapy and perfumery uses.
Description & History:
The Angelica Root Essential Oils are also known as Archangel Root, Masterwort, Wild Celery, Root of the Holy Ghost and Dong Quai. This is an aromatic herb, which grows up to about six feet (2 meters) high, and has spherical heads of tiny flowers. These are being used in various uses owing to their medicinal properties since many centuries. Due to this reason, these are also known as 'The Angels Herb'. We offer these at highly competitive prices.
These oils have soothing effects in arthritic joints, rheumatic pains and easing muscular aches. These are also helpful in improving appetite as well as in treating indigestion problem. Besides these, these oils have various uses like in:
• Botanical Name: Angelica Archangelica Linne
• Plant Part: Root
• Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
• Origin: India
• Color: Light yellow to orange-brown viscous liquid
• Consistency: Medium
• Note: Middle
• Strength of Aroma: Strong
• Blends well with: Cedar wood, Frankincense, Myrrh and Sandalwood.
• Aromatic Scent: It has peppery top note with an herbaceous, earthy, woody notes and a spicy undertones.
Angelica essential oil is photo-toxic and it is recommended to avoid this oil during pregnancy.